Some thoughts on Pirates of Drinax. Graham Donald (17 May 2018 15:35 UTC)
Re: [TML] Some thoughts on Pirates of Drinax. Timothy Collinson (17 May 2018 15:59 UTC)
Re: [TML] Some thoughts on Pirates of Drinax. Phil Pugliese (17 May 2018 17:41 UTC)
Re: [TML] Some thoughts on Pirates of Drinax. Kenneth Barns (18 May 2018 04:52 UTC)
Re: [TML] Some thoughts on Pirates of Drinax. Kurt Feltenberger (18 May 2018 05:31 UTC)
Re: [TML] Some thoughts on Pirates of Drinax. Kenneth Barns (18 May 2018 06:29 UTC)
Re: [TML] Some thoughts on Pirates of Drinax. Kurt Feltenberger (19 May 2018 04:08 UTC)
Re: [TML] Some thoughts on Pirates of Drinax. Greg Nokes (19 May 2018 04:25 UTC)
Re: [TML] Some thoughts on Pirates of Drinax. Graham Donald (18 May 2018 09:01 UTC)
Re: [TML] Some thoughts on Pirates of Drinax. Graham Donald (22 May 2018 15:13 UTC)
Re: [TML] Some thoughts on Pirates of Drinax. Phil Pugliese (23 May 2018 14:24 UTC)
Re: [TML] Some thoughts on Pirates of Drinax. Graham Donald (23 May 2018 23:27 UTC)
Re: [TML] Some thoughts on Pirates of Drinax. Thomas Jones-Low (23 May 2018 23:33 UTC)
Re: [TML] Some thoughts on Pirates of Drinax. Graham Donald (24 May 2018 11:22 UTC)

On 5/23/2018 7:27 PM, Graham Donald (via tml list) wrote:
> Same here, I've always wondered why when Mongoose got the rights to Traveller they didn't go through all the previous iterations and see what else GDW had come up with (I'm thinking here of the ship details published in JTAS/Challenge that didn't make it into the books.)
> I think the only article that dealt with Mothballing in the Traveller universe was one in The Traveller's Digest Issue 7, the issues main adventure dealt with Vilani Supremacists trying to steal mothballed warships and use them to carve out a 'Fourth Imperium' in the Vargr extents.
> For that matter I've never understood why there is not a document advising on conversion from earlier iterations ship formats to Mongoose Traveller, since it would open up a lot of the better of the third party material for re-use.

	The problem with this specific scenario is The Traveller Digest was published
by Digest Group Publications (DGP), not GDW. And the copyright for DGP material
is held by someone else, and would be specifically off limits for Mongoose.

--
         Thomas Jones-Low
Work:	xxxxxx@softstart.com