[TML] Ingenious Prisoner Retention Method Richard (29 Jun 2018 05:21 UTC)
Re: [TML] Ingenious Prisoner Retention Method Tim (29 Jun 2018 07:16 UTC)
Re: [TML] Ingenious Prisoner Retention Method Richard Aiken (29 Jun 2018 16:01 UTC)
Re: [TML] Ingenious Prisoner Retention Method Kelly St. Clair (30 Jun 2018 04:44 UTC)
Re: [TML] Ingenious Prisoner Retention Method Richard Aiken (30 Jun 2018 08:14 UTC)

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 01:21:41AM -0400, Richard wrote:
> removing the pin from a grenade, then making the tied-up prisoner
> hold the grenade's spoon in place by pressing it between his chin
> and chest!

It would be simpler and more reliable to just shoot the prisoner.  I
suppose it's useful if they want some random time delay to get away
before their prisoners die in a loud and messy manner.

If a captor ties a prisoner up, it's generally because there's some
reason why they aren't willing to kill them -- at least not at that
time and location.  Also it's a pretty damn dangerous thing to set up
in the first place: one slip or twitch, and the captor has a live
grenade at their feet right then and there.  From my point of view it
seems not so much "ingenious" as "insane".

- Tim