Anyone know what happened to Travis McCord? Graham Donald (28 Sep 2018 02:51 UTC)
Re: [TML] Anyone know what happened to Travis McCord? Ethan McKinney (28 Sep 2018 04:34 UTC)
Re: [TML] Anyone know what happened to Travis McCord? Edward Anderson (28 Sep 2018 13:03 UTC)
Re: [TML] Anyone know what happened to Travis McCord? Bruce Johnson (28 Sep 2018 15:35 UTC)
Re: [TML] Anyone know what happened to Travis McCord? Bruce Johnson (28 Sep 2018 15:39 UTC)
Re: [TML] Anyone know what happened to Travis McCord? Jerry Barrington (29 Sep 2018 13:30 UTC)
Re: [TML] Anyone know what happened to Travis McCord? Graham Donald (30 Sep 2018 00:35 UTC)

Re: [TML] Anyone know what happened to Travis McCord? Bruce Johnson 28 Sep 2018 15:39 UTC

Sorry, not public domain, but shareware fee-free.

Note this is from 1999, so the aol address may or may not be good...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 23:48:00 EDT
From: xxxxxx@aol.com
To: xxxxxx@u.arizona.edu
Subject: Re: my sub2ps program

... nice to see it's still circulating.  BTW, I never got squat WRT the
shareware 'fee' I asked for... not that it matters anymore.  (Keep your
money.)
    In the meantime I've been looking into GURPS Traveller... do you know of
any programs that can 'expand' the data given (UPP, Star Type, et cetera)
into full-fledged solar systems?
                                        --Travis McCord

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona

On 9/28/18, 8:36 AM, "xxxxxx@simplelists.com on behalf of Bruce  Johnson" <xxxxxx@simplelists.com on behalf of xxxxxx@Pharmacy.Arizona.EDU> wrote:

    I contacted him long ago and he told me that he put sub2ps into the public domain. I'll see if I can find the actual email...

    --
    Bruce Johnson
    University of Arizona
    College of Pharmacy
    Information Technology Group

    On 9/27/18, 7:52 PM, "xxxxxx@simplelists.com on behalf of Graham Donald (via tml list)" <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:

        Travis McCord was the writer of a C based Traveller mapping program, which incorporated a sample subsector 'Unknown Subsector of Nowhere Sector' in it's documentation. There is an email address in its documentation but I have strong doubts that it is current,
         so I was hoping that someone had a more recent address as I would like to get his permission before submitting a transcription to the Traveller Map.

        Graham

        -----
        The Traveller Mailing List
        Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
        Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com
        To unsubscribe from this list please go to

    http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=SVsSnnCJk1ACiTghqxnWgr8yCl9WeXKi