Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] November/December 2018 issue CANCELLED Thomas RUX (30 Oct 2018 02:44 UTC)

Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] November/December 2018 issue CANCELLED Thomas RUX 30 Oct 2018 02:44 UTC

Good Evening from WA Jeff,

First my condolences on your family's loss and my prayers are with you and the family.

Next, I think you have made a good call on the next couple of issues for Freelance Traveller, which means I have more time to read the issues i have.

Finally, thank you for Freelance Traveller.

Respectfully,

Thomas M. Rux, a.k.a. Tom Rux