Re: SimpleLists, or Cordite?and thread-breaking posters David Jaques-Watson (27 Apr 2014 02:01 UTC)
Re: [TML] Re: SimpleLists, or Cordite?and thread-breaking posters shadow@xxxxxx (27 Apr 2014 02:24 UTC)
Re: [TML] Re: SimpleLists, or Cordite?and thread-breaking posters Freelance Traveller (27 Apr 2014 02:53 UTC)

On 27 Apr 2014 at 12:01, David Jaques-Watson wrote:

> OK, I´ve looked at the thread on the website, and my reply to Jeff
> didn´t thread.
>
> This time I´m trying the "Reply to list" link within the digest, so
> we´ll see if this one threads correctly. At least it´s populated the
> Subject line correctly.

As noted in another post, threading is by the "In-Reply-to" header.
Which you aren't going to have regardless if you are replying to
stuff from the digest.

*If* the digest includes the Message-ID header for the individual
messages, then you can (if your mailer will let you) paste that into
a In-reply-to header.

If it doesn't you just plain *can't* make your posts thread properly.
And this was true of the old list as well.

--
Leonard Erickson (aka shadow)
shadow at shadowgard dot com