Re: [TML] Ping Phil Pugliese (17 Nov 2016 17:37 UTC)
Re: [TML] Ping Bruce Johnson (17 Nov 2016 17:49 UTC)
Re: [TML] Ping tmr0195@xxxxxx (17 Nov 2016 18:03 UTC)
Re: [TML] Ping Bruce Johnson (17 Nov 2016 19:01 UTC)

Re: [TML] Ping Bruce Johnson 17 Nov 2016 17:49 UTC

If y’all are bored I can pass along the spams that get held for the list admin to deny or release  :-)

Some folks in china want to sell us machine parts and there was that nice Nigerian lady who wanted desperately to give the list 1.2 million Dollars US. ($) 8-P

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona