Re: [TML] Alternate Jump Drive: Request for Comment Phil Pugliese (30 Nov 2016 13:57 UTC)
Re: [TML] Alternate Jump Drive: Request for Comment Kurt Feltenberger (30 Nov 2016 18:38 UTC)

On 11/30/2016 8:57 AM, Phil Pugliese (via tml list) wrote:
> I very much agree w/ Leonard on this point.
>
> I see this as generating a veritable tidal wave of cascading consequences that will inevitably produce a completely new & very much divergent TU.

That's true...however, there is the possibility that this is something
recently discovered...call it a a fortuitous mistake that yielded gold.
A prototype has been built and it becomes the centerpiece of a
scenario/campaign as everyone from the Vemene to SolSec and everyone in
between tries to get their hands on it. Everyone knows how this drive
will fundamentally change not just the economic realities, but also the
military, and potentially, the demographics by offering faster travel
without the need for cold sleep.

--
Kurt Feltenberger
xxxxxx@thepaw.org/xxxxxx@yahoo.com