INteresting model of our part of the universe Bruce Johnson (03 Feb 2017 18:04 UTC)
Re: [TML] INteresting model of our part of the universe Greg Nokes (03 Feb 2017 22:33 UTC)
Re: [TML] INteresting model of our part of the universe Bruce Johnson (04 Feb 2017 00:21 UTC)
Re: [TML] INteresting model of our part of the universe Chuck McKnight (04 Feb 2017 00:25 UTC)
Re: [TML] INteresting model of our part of the universe Bruce Johnson (04 Feb 2017 20:52 UTC)

Re: [TML] INteresting model of our part of the universe Bruce Johnson 04 Feb 2017 20:52 UTC

But with our luck the cosmic one is made by Lucas…