South Downs Planetarium comet outreach video Nick James (15 Jul 2020 21:10 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] South Downs Planetarium comet outreach video Richard Miles (15 Jul 2020 22:30 UTC)
RE: [BAA Comets] South Downs Planetarium comet outreach video Andrew Robertson (16 Jul 2020 07:25 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] South Downs Planetarium comet outreach video Padma Yanamandra-Fisher (16 Jul 2020 02:48 UTC)
RE: [BAA Comets] South Downs Planetarium comet outreach video Andrew Robertson (16 Jul 2020 07:54 UTC)

Re: [BAA Comets] South Downs Planetarium comet outreach video Richard Miles 15 Jul 2020 22:29 UTC

Nick,

Thanks - will take a look.

The Co-Chairs are Andrew Griffith, who is the Conservative MP for Arundel
and South Downs, and Martin Rees the Astronomer Royal. I somehow think that
John Mason and his colleagues must have something to do with making this
happen by working behind the scenes.

Looks like the Dark Skies movement are acquiring a more conspicuous profile,
which is promising. Is the BAA /CfDS involved?

Richard