South Downs Planetarium comet outreach video Nick James (15 Jul 2020 21:10 UTC)
RE: [BAA Comets] South Downs Planetarium comet outreach video Andrew Robertson (16 Jul 2020 07:25 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] South Downs Planetarium comet outreach video Padma Yanamandra-Fisher (16 Jul 2020 02:48 UTC)
RE: [BAA Comets] South Downs Planetarium comet outreach video Andrew Robertson (16 Jul 2020 07:54 UTC)

RE: [BAA Comets] South Downs Planetarium comet outreach video Andrew Robertson 16 Jul 2020 07:51 UTC

Just watched it, it's very good.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: baa-comet@simplelists.com [mailto:baa-comet@simplelists.com] On Behalf Of Nick James
Sent: 15 July 2020 22:10
To: baa-comet@simplelists.com
Subject: [BAA Comets] South Downs Planetarium comet outreach video

John Mason and his colleagues at the South Downs Planetarium have produced a great outreach video covering comets in general and C/2020 F3 in particular. You can find it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1fiGZ_Fl-o

Spread the word to friends and family that this is a rare opportunity to see an outstanding comet.

It does contain a few of my images so I am not totally unbiased!

Nick James. Director.