Re: [BAA Comets] Comet 17P/Holmes has gone into outburst !! Richard Miles (09 Aug 2021 21:50 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Comet 17P/Holmes has gone into outburst !! Nick James (10 Aug 2021 02:17 UTC)

Re: [BAA Comets] Comet 17P/Holmes has gone into outburst !! Nick James 10 Aug 2021 02:17 UTC

Richard,

I managed to get a quick image between clouds this morning (Aug 10) and
confirm that it is around a magnitude brighter than the last time I
imaged it on July 29 (16.1 vs 17.1).

https://britastro.org/observations/observation.php?id=20210810_021316_ac89dca4f8805c8c

Nick.