Comet C/2022E3 (ZTF) this morning Peter Carson (26 Jan 2023 16:36 UTC)
RE: [BAA Comets] Comet C/2022E3 (ZTF) this morning Andrew Robertson (28 Jan 2023 00:22 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Comet C/2022E3 (ZTF) this morning Nick James (28 Jan 2023 07:52 UTC)
RE: [BAA Comets] Comet C/2022E3 (ZTF) this morning Peter Carson (28 Jan 2023 15:21 UTC)
RE: [BAA Comets] Comet C/2022E3 (ZTF) this morning Andrew Robertson (28 Jan 2023 16:15 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Comet C/2022E3 (ZTF) David Swan (29 Jan 2023 12:10 UTC)

Re: [BAA Comets] Comet C/2022E3 (ZTF) David Swan 29 Jan 2023 12:10 UTC

Hello all,

Imaged C/2022 E3 last night with my 8 in RASA (midpoint 2023-01-28T19:12)

https://britastro.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Group4.png

Integrated brightness 5.5 and coma diameter 20.8' by Comphot

David

From: baa-comet@simplelists.com <baa-comet@simplelists.com> on behalf of Andrew Robertson <andrew@fast-mail.net>
Sent: 28 January 2023 08:15
To: baa-comet@simplelists.com
Subject: RE: [BAA Comets] Comet C/2022E3 (ZTF) this morning

Cheers Peter,

I have thought of bringing the big bins to one of the  star parties but it would be at the expense of a big dob. The bins are not the problem, it’s the mount needed for them.

Nick, re the tails swinging around, from yours and Pete’s images less than two days apart I note a reasonable change in the angle between the ion tail and the anti-tail.

Andrew