Re: [TML] Solicitation for Freelance Traveller: Lord Galzar of Otherwhere shadow@xxxxxx (10 May 2020 23:44 UTC)

Re: [TML] Solicitation for Freelance Traveller: Lord Galzar of Otherwhere shadow@xxxxxx 10 May 2020 23:44 UTC

On 9 May 2020 at 18:38, Jeff Zeitlin wrote:

> Many of our members have undoubtedly read H. Beam Piper's _Lord Kalvan
> of Otherwhen_, and quite possibly some of the John F. Carr sequelae
> thereto. This is a classic "alternate history/crosstime transport"
> story, where a Pennsylvania State Police officer, Calvin Morrison, is
> "dropped" on an alternate Earth where history went quite differently,
> and Cpl Morrison has nothing to "fall back" on other than his .38
> Police Special and the limited ammo he was carrying for it, plus his
> wits and knowledge.

There are also a number of good stories by Gina Marie Wylie on her
site Beyond th Far Horizon.
http://www.beyondthefarhorizon.net/phpBB3/index.php

Tangent is probably the best place to start (no link as you have to
login before you can get to the stories)
--
Leonard Erickson (aka shadow)
shadow at shadowgard dot com