Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller]July/August 2020 Issue isUp! David Jaques-Watson (06 Jul 2020 21:39 UTC)
Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller]July/August 2020 Issue isUp! kaladorn@xxxxxx (07 Jul 2020 03:05 UTC)
Re: [TML] Re: From the Editor: A Retrospective - Jeff Zeitlin's Excellent Adventure Jeff Zeitlin (09 Jul 2020 10:48 UTC)

Re: [TML] Re: From the Editor: A Retrospective - Jeff Zeitlin's Excellent Adventure Jeff Zeitlin 09 Jul 2020 10:47 UTC

On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 19:58:47 +1000, Alex Goodwin
<xxxxxx@multitel.com.au> wrote:

>Probably a dumb question, but have you thought about rattling a tin cup
>via Patreon or something similar? Or would that cause too much strife
>with FFE?

I have been very careful about not even commenting on this topic, because
any comment I could make could easily be read such that something I am
trying not to do would be done. I will flex far enough to say that the
strife would not be with Mr Miller, who had positive things to say about
Freelance Traveller when I met him at TravellerCON/USA.

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2020. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)
The Traveller Downport (http://www.downport.com)