Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller]July/August 2020 Issue isUp! David Jaques-Watson (06 Jul 2020 21:39 UTC)
Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller]July/August 2020 Issue isUp! kaladorn@xxxxxx (07 Jul 2020 03:05 UTC)
Re: [TML] Re: From the Editor: A Retrospective - Jeff Zeitlin's Excellent Adventure Alex Goodwin (10 Jul 2020 07:27 UTC)

Re: [TML] Re: From the Editor: A Retrospective - Jeff Zeitlin's Excellent Adventure Alex Goodwin 10 Jul 2020 07:27 UTC

On 10/7/20 4:53 pm, Timothy Collinson - timothy.collinson at port.ac.uk
(via tml list) wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 at 01:24, <xxxxxx@gmail.com
> <mailto:xxxxxx@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     A proper treatment for our editor would involve a retrospective
>     from the editor himself but ALSO would require an interview w Q&A
>     to be conducted by another of our luminaries.
>

> I wonder if we could get Marc Miller to interview Jeff?!  That would
> be fun.
>
> I'd love to be a fly on the wall for those two in conversation together.
>
> tc

And in lieu of getting a hold of MM, how about Tim Collinson?

Or someone else who has been invited _back_ to GM at a TravCon more than
once - he's the example that comes immediately to mind.

Part of the retrospective (whether MM lobs or not) could then be a bit
from TC about how Jeff's help/feedback/patience/questions/editorial
process have helped him develop as a Trav player/GM/etc.