Life on Venus? Timothy Collinson (15 Sep 2020 16:15 UTC)
Re: [TML] Life on Venus? Jeffrey Schwartz (21 Sep 2020 12:27 UTC)
Re: [TML] Life on Venus? kaladorn@xxxxxx (21 Sep 2020 12:40 UTC)
Re: [TML] Life on Venus? Jeffrey Schwartz (22 Sep 2020 14:02 UTC)
Re: [TML] Life on Venus? kaladorn@xxxxxx (22 Sep 2020 14:21 UTC)

Re: [TML] Life on Venus? Jeffrey Schwartz 21 Sep 2020 12:26 UTC

What runs across my mind is we're seeing possibilities of microbial
life on Mars and Venus.
That really increases the habitable zone for the exoplanets we're looking at

From a Traveller perspective, it makes the real world look a little
more game like.

From a "someday when we get Jump drive" standpoint, I'm wondering if
we're looking at a fair number of planets with life but no sophonts.
That would be an interesting galaxy, wouldn't it?