Re: [TML] The obligatory 'Oh, it's all gone quiet over there' thread Kurt Feltenberger (30 Jan 2015 00:04 UTC)

On 1/28/2015 10:15 AM, David Shaw wrote:

> So, my question is this: what Traveller related books and authors
> would the list recommend me to read?

Try the "War World" anthologies edited by Jerry Pournelle, as well as
the Mote In God's Eye and The Gripping Hand both by Larry Niven and
Jerry Pournelle.  Additionally, any of the CoDiminum books by Pournelle
are good.  War World:  The Battle Of Sauron by Don Hawthorne expands on
the battle for Tanith and the later defense of Sauron, delving into what
makes the Sauron people so unique.  This is the one book of all of these
that I'd read if I could only read one.

--
Kurt Feltenberger
xxxxxx@thepaw.org/xxxxxx@yahoo.com