FreeTrav incommunicado due to equipment problems Alex Goodwin (28 May 2023 16:04 UTC)
Re: [TML] FreeTrav incommunicado due to equipment problems Jeff Zeitlin (29 May 2023 02:09 UTC)
Re: [TML] FreeTrav incommunicado due to equipment problems kaladorn@xxxxxx (22 Jul 2023 02:53 UTC)
Re: [TML] FreeTrav incommunicado due to equipment problems Tom Rux (29 May 2023 03:27 UTC)
Re: [TML] FreeTrav incommunicado due to equipment problems Alex Goodwin (29 May 2023 09:59 UTC)
Re: [TML] FreeTrav incommunicado due to equipment problems Jeff Zeitlin (02 Jun 2023 19:03 UTC)

Re: [TML] FreeTrav incommunicado due to equipment problems Tom Rux 29 May 2023 03:27 UTC

Howdy Alex,

Did y'all have licenses to take out keyboards and did you have the proper tags?

Tom Rux