FreeTrav incommunicado due to equipment problems Alex Goodwin (28 May 2023 16:04 UTC)
Re: [TML] FreeTrav incommunicado due to equipment problems Jeff Zeitlin (29 May 2023 02:09 UTC)
Re: [TML] FreeTrav incommunicado due to equipment problems kaladorn@xxxxxx (22 Jul 2023 02:53 UTC)
Re: [TML] FreeTrav incommunicado due to equipment problems Alex Goodwin (29 May 2023 09:59 UTC)
Re: [TML] FreeTrav incommunicado due to equipment problems Jeff Zeitlin (02 Jun 2023 19:03 UTC)

Re: [TML] FreeTrav incommunicado due to equipment problems Alex Goodwin 29 May 2023 05:18 UTC

On 29/5/23 13:27, Tom Rux - tmr0195 at comcast.net (via tml list) wrote:
> Howdy Alex,
>
> Did y'all have licenses to take out keyboards and did you have the proper tags?
>
> Tom Rux
>
>> On 05/28/2023 9:04 AM PDT Alex Goodwin - alex.goodwin at multitel.com.au (via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:
>>

>> FreeTrav followed up his kill of my (now-previous) keyboard with one of
>> his own.  Unfortunately, laptop keyboard kills have bigger blast radii
>> than desktop kills, and said laptop is b0rked.

Tom,

I can't say I'm overly familiar with US re: keyboard clobbering - I'm
not aware of any corresponding AU ones. :P

As FreeTrav was the one _doing_ the clobbering (one keyboard on each of
two east coasts), I'll have to defer to him for any more detailed answer. :)

Alex