Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] September/October 2023 Posted for Download! Rupert Boleyn (31 Aug 2023 15:57 UTC)
Re: [EXT]Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] September/October 2023 Posted for Download! Johnson, Bruce E - (bjohnson) (01 Sep 2023 17:56 UTC)

Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] September/October 2023 Posted for Download! Rupert Boleyn 31 Aug 2023 15:57 UTC

On 31Aug2023 2225, Timothy Collinson - timothy.collinson at port.ac.uk
(via tml list) wrote:

> Thank you.  I'm struggling at present and can barely sit up at the
> computer for half an hour or so, but I'm not required back at work till
> (currently) near the end of the month - I'll miss my first induction
> week at uni in quarter of a century - so I can take things at the slow,
> slow pace I'm finding hard to adjust to.  So much for thinking I'd have
> a writing-fest and 'get lots done'!!

I know that feeling. I had a quadruple bypass about five years ago, and
thought I'd use the recovery time to catch up on some writing and such.
But nope, I spent most of the time not sleeping just sitting there for
the first couple of weeks, and then reading light fiction was all I was
good for for another month.

--
Rupert Boleyn <xxxxxx@gmail.com>