Looking for a word... Jeff Zeitlin (05 Oct 2023 23:15 UTC)
Re: [TML] Looking for a word... Thomas Jones-Low (05 Oct 2023 23:35 UTC)
Re: [TML] Looking for a word... lotions.felines0x@xxxxxx (05 Oct 2023 23:45 UTC)
RE: [TML] Looking for a word... michael.fischer.bonn@xxxxxx (05 Oct 2023 23:59 UTC)
Re: [TML] Looking for a word... Chuck McKnight (06 Oct 2023 00:33 UTC)
Re: [TML] Looking for a word... Ian (06 Oct 2023 00:53 UTC)
Re: [TML] Looking for a word... Ethan McKinney (13 Oct 2023 04:34 UTC)
Re: [TML] Looking for a word... Jeffrey Schwartz (13 Oct 2023 15:55 UTC)
RE: [TML] Looking for a word... michael.fischer.bonn@xxxxxx (05 Oct 2023 23:43 UTC)

Re: [TML] Looking for a word... Thomas Jones-Low 05 Oct 2023 23:35 UTC

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sophont

You could use the root of Sophont, the greek Sophos (wise) as the root for that:
sophomorphize (to change into a sophont).

The other option might be to use the root of Sentient, if you don't mind merging
latin with greek roots. so sentienmorphize. (to change into a feeling creature).

--
         Thomas Jones-Low
Work:	xxxxxx@softstart.com