Hacking ships Timothy Collinson (08 Apr 2024 04:14 UTC)
Re: [TML] Hacking ships Alex Goodwin (08 Apr 2024 05:19 UTC)
Re: [TML] Hacking ships Rupert Boleyn (08 Apr 2024 08:57 UTC)
Possible Judical action in Traveller Tom Rux (10 Apr 2024 00:06 UTC)
Re: [TML] Possible Judical action in Traveller Charles McKnight (10 Apr 2024 00:51 UTC)
Re: [TML] Possible Judical action in Traveller Tom Rux (10 Apr 2024 15:20 UTC)
Re: [TML] Possible Judical action in Traveller Jeff Zeitlin (17 Apr 2024 19:26 UTC)
Re: [TML] Possible Judical action in Traveller Tom Rux (17 Apr 2024 20:01 UTC)

Re: [TML] Possible Judical action in Traveller Tom Rux 17 Apr 2024 20:00 UTC

Hi Jeff,

You are correct that the main character tried to use only defensive moves. However, even defensive moves can cause injury. The Ring was still sending out shocks while the main character tried to defend himself.

Tom Rux