Re: Incredibly efficient! was Re: [TML] L-Hyd not necessary for jumping & misc.... Andrew Long (23 May 2016 21:23 UTC)

On 23 May 2016, at 17:40, Bruce Johnson wrote:
>> On May 23, 2016, at 2:25 AM, (via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:
>>
>> That's gonna cause major changes in the curvature of space-time
>> sending out "ripples". Some of that could easily come out as EM
>> radiation (there should be some distinctive gravity waves as well).
>
> If you can detect gravity waves that small, There Is No Hiding Anywhere.
>
> Any movement by that mass will cause similar magnitude gravity waves, and THAT means, with the appropriate sensor design and software, so long as something has mass in your system, you can see it.

Not necessarily. The difference between that 200dT object moving and a 200dT object suddenly appearing from nowhere could be massive, we just don't know because we have no models to describe it.

Regards, Andy

--
Andrew Long
Andrew dot Long at Mac dot com