You land at the starport of your lo-pop homeworld... Jeff Zeitlin (24 Dec 2016 22:02 UTC)
Re: [TML] You land at the starport of your lo-pop homeworld... Jeff Zeitlin (25 Dec 2016 02:25 UTC)

On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 17:02:35 -0500, I wrote:

>*S*U*M*M*O*N*S*
>by and on the behalf of the people of <worldname>
>to <character name>

>*S*T*A*T*E*M*E*N*T* *O*F* *J*U*D*G*E*M*E*N*T*
>in the matter of People of <worldname>
>Calling to Account <character name>
>In Meeting Public and Open,
>On <date, 90 standard days after the previous notice>

There's actually also some nuggets in there for worldbuilding, if
someone wants to try to take on the task - for example, the answering
of charges "in Meeting Open and Public", to be held in an
"Auditorium"; there's also the placement of the character "outside the
protection of the laws" as part of a judgement. Someone whose mind
warps in the same channels as mine can probably use the Chief
Magistrate's name as inspiration for both worldbuilding and adventure,
as well.

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2016. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)
The Traveller Downport (http://www.downport.com)