animal speeds (MGT2) Timothy Collinson (06 Aug 2017 14:58 UTC)
Re: [TML] animal speeds (MGT2) Amber Witherspoon (07 Aug 2017 02:19 UTC)
Re: [TML] animal speeds (MGT2) Ethan McKinney (07 Aug 2017 03:50 UTC)
Re: [TML] animal speeds (MGT2) Amber Witherspoon (07 Aug 2017 23:35 UTC)

Re: [TML] animal speeds (MGT2) Amber Witherspoon 07 Aug 2017 02:19 UTC

my ruling is that your combat speed is basically a tactical jog/run,
so swapping your significant action for two more minor actions that
you spend on movement is you flat out booking it (or charging). I
would require END and DEX throws to avoid fatigue, falling on your ass
or becoming a bigger target if you took all three, but taking two and
then a different action (like aiming or changing your stance) is okay.
I think they may have done average speeds, or taken the speeds down to
make them "tactically reasonable", or not even done their research in
the first place. But your figures sound reasonable to me. Just expect
someone to pressure you out of them on the basis of "but players will
capture them and train them to carry bombs!" (which would be cool, and
more proper for a 4-color villain).
When did gaming become afraid of players taking advantage of the game
world again?