animal speeds (MGT2) Timothy Collinson (06 Aug 2017 14:58 UTC)
Re: [TML] animal speeds (MGT2) Amber Witherspoon (07 Aug 2017 02:19 UTC)
Re: [TML] animal speeds (MGT2) Ethan McKinney (07 Aug 2017 03:50 UTC)
Re: [TML] animal speeds (MGT2) Amber Witherspoon (07 Aug 2017 23:35 UTC)

Re: [TML] animal speeds (MGT2) Amber Witherspoon 07 Aug 2017 23:35 UTC

6 meters/move action - which is why I said tactical jog, but come to
think of it, it's more like a run - that's three meters a second,
unless you rule that all declared actions are mixed together, so it
goes down to 1-2 m/s.
Mega, on the other hand, has human walking speed at 2.5m/s or higher
depending on how much movement you allowed with any other actions, so
I'm not sure which is better.
Of course, I'm pretty sure Mongoose chose 6 meters/round because
someone thought they were using 1 meter squares and that gives the
same movement in squares as D&D...