Worldbuilding Notes: Penalties for Transgression Jeff Zeitlin (02 Sep 2017 01:33 UTC)
Re: [TML] Worldbuilding Notes: Penalties for Transgression Jerry Barrington (02 Sep 2017 11:11 UTC)
Re: [TML] Worldbuilding Notes: Penalties for Transgression tmr0195@xxxxxx (02 Sep 2017 14:42 UTC)
Re: [TML] Worldbuilding Notes: Penalties for Transgression Amber Witherspoon (04 Sep 2017 21:01 UTC)
Re: [TML] Worldbuilding Notes: Penalties for Transgression shadow@xxxxxx (06 Sep 2017 23:58 UTC)
Re: [TML] Worldbuilding Notes: Penalties for Transgression Timothy Collinson (21 Sep 2017 17:09 UTC)

Re: [TML] Worldbuilding Notes: Penalties for Transgression Amber Witherspoon 04 Sep 2017 21:01 UTC

Now we just need to work on general classes of transgressions. This is
going to be a big list...
I do have an idea for a set of tables that help develop specific
transgressions, which ought to add more fun to groups. Sure you know
the law level, but do you know the laws?