Fantasy Traveller Help Amber Witherspoon (13 Nov 2017 03:36 UTC)
Re: Fantasy Traveller Help Amber Witherspoon (13 Nov 2017 03:38 UTC)
Re: [TML] Re: Fantasy Traveller Help C. Berry (13 Nov 2017 06:29 UTC)
Re: [TML] Re: Fantasy Traveller Help Amber Witherspoon (13 Nov 2017 07:56 UTC)
Re: [TML] Fantasy Traveller Help Tim (13 Nov 2017 06:39 UTC)
Re: [TML] Fantasy Traveller Help Amber Witherspoon (13 Nov 2017 08:06 UTC)
Re: [TML] Fantasy Traveller Help Thomas Jones-Low (13 Nov 2017 11:54 UTC)
Re: [TML] Fantasy Traveller Help Richard Aiken (13 Nov 2017 23:37 UTC)
Re: [TML] Fantasy Traveller Help Cian Witherspoon (07 Dec 2017 06:04 UTC)
Re: [TML] Fantasy Traveller Help Kelly St. Clair (07 Dec 2017 08:15 UTC)

Re: Fantasy Traveller Help Amber Witherspoon 13 Nov 2017 03:38 UTC

(whoops, dropped part of the message)
So, does anybody have any ideas?
Travel time will be important, since I'm working on tables for the
interstellar travel that makes travel more than a passive "you didn't
misjump timeskip" that many people treat it as.