Fantasy Traveller Help Amber Witherspoon (13 Nov 2017 03:36 UTC)
Re: Fantasy Traveller Help Amber Witherspoon (13 Nov 2017 03:38 UTC)
Re: [TML] Re: Fantasy Traveller Help C. Berry (13 Nov 2017 06:29 UTC)
Re: [TML] Re: Fantasy Traveller Help Amber Witherspoon (13 Nov 2017 07:56 UTC)
Re: [TML] Fantasy Traveller Help Tim (13 Nov 2017 06:39 UTC)
Re: [TML] Fantasy Traveller Help Amber Witherspoon (13 Nov 2017 08:06 UTC)
Re: [TML] Fantasy Traveller Help Thomas Jones-Low (13 Nov 2017 11:54 UTC)
Re: [TML] Fantasy Traveller Help Richard Aiken (13 Nov 2017 23:37 UTC)
Re: [TML] Fantasy Traveller Help Cian Witherspoon (07 Dec 2017 06:04 UTC)
Re: [TML] Fantasy Traveller Help Kelly St. Clair (07 Dec 2017 08:15 UTC)

Re: [TML] Re: Fantasy Traveller Help Amber Witherspoon 13 Nov 2017 07:56 UTC

Currents aren't the only way to travel between systems - it's the
difference between traveling cross-country via local roads or taking
the highway.
I might go with the flow map though, if only to get the general idea
before I try and map it to hexes.