Re: [TML] WAS Zhodani: Technologically challenged? NOW Frontier Wars Bruce Johnson (24 Jan 2018 23:10 UTC)
I goofed with a reply from Matt Stevens Thomas RUX (24 Jan 2018 18:00 UTC)

Re: [TML] WAS Zhodani: Technologically challenged? NOW Frontier Wars Bruce Johnson 24 Jan 2018 23:10 UTC

What, a large empire run by highly talented psions manipulating their adversaries to beat each other up? Unpossible!

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona