Re: [TML] Celestial configutation as a part of Traveller mission planning, most remote world in the Imperium, etc Kurt Feltenberger (04 Feb 2018 01:36 UTC)
(missing)
(missing)
(missing)
(missing)
(missing)
(missing)

On 2/3/2018 8:14 PM, Caleuche wrote:
> I realize this is not very Traveller, but it's the kind of thing that
> some of us like and hopefully I can build into our games. I am curious
> though, some people have hinted at game systems that do have more of a
> "hard scifi" feel to them for which this sort of thing would be built
> into the game mechanics. What games would those be?
>
> (I'm personally more in favor of just modifying Traveller as I like
> the setting, but want to know what others like to play that might be
> more like this).

It sounds like we're roleplaying the mission to Mars, not a game where
we play for escapism.

--
Kurt Feltenberger
xxxxxx@thepaw.org/xxxxxx@yahoo.com