Re: [TML] Celestial configutation as a part of Traveller mission planning, most remote world in the Imperium, etc Cian Witherspoon (07 Feb 2018 04:00 UTC)
(missing)
(missing)
(missing)
(missing)
(missing)
(missing)

Re: [TML] Celestial configutation as a part of Traveller mission planning, most remote world in the Imperium, etc Cian Witherspoon 07 Feb 2018 04:00 UTC

Firefly works a lot better when you completely ignore the "one giant
system" idea and go with the jump drive. Just drop a void around a
cluster of systems and boom - pressure cooker of terraforming every
world they can.