Story Help Kurt Feltenberger (06 Feb 2018 06:03 UTC)
Re: [TML] Story Help Kurt Feltenberger (06 Feb 2018 06:06 UTC)
Re: [TML] Story Help Cian Witherspoon (06 Feb 2018 08:10 UTC)
Re: [TML] Story Help Kurt Feltenberger (07 Feb 2018 04:01 UTC)
Re: [TML] Story Help Tim (06 Feb 2018 08:54 UTC)
Re: [TML] Story Help Catherine Berry (06 Feb 2018 17:33 UTC)
Re: [TML] Story Help Caleuche (06 Feb 2018 20:38 UTC)
Re: [TML] Story Help Catherine Berry (06 Feb 2018 20:47 UTC)
Re: [TML] Story Help Cian Witherspoon (06 Feb 2018 21:11 UTC)
Re: [TML] Story Help Tim (07 Feb 2018 03:46 UTC)
Re: [TML] Story Help Kurt Feltenberger (07 Feb 2018 03:58 UTC)
Re: [TML] Story Help Kurt Feltenberger (07 Feb 2018 03:56 UTC)
Re: [TML] Story Help Catherine Berry (07 Feb 2018 04:28 UTC)
Re: [TML] Story Help Kurt Feltenberger (07 Feb 2018 04:41 UTC)
Re: [TML] Story Help Phil Pugliese (07 Feb 2018 18:37 UTC)
Re: [TML] Story Help Kurt Feltenberger (07 Feb 2018 03:55 UTC)
Re: [TML] Story Help Richard Aiken (08 Feb 2018 00:48 UTC)
Re: [TML] Story Help Kurt Feltenberger (08 Feb 2018 02:08 UTC)

Re: [TML] Story Help Cian Witherspoon 06 Feb 2018 21:11 UTC

Although an ansible based on the interaction of nuclear explosions and
jumpspace would be... interesting...
Even upping the required energy output would just make governments use
them far away from inhabited worlds.
Making it slower than a jump still makes it exceedingly useful.