[Freelance Traveller] September 2014 Ready for Download! Freelance Traveller (31 Aug 2014 21:34 UTC)
Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] September 2014 Ready for Download! Timothy Collinson (01 Sep 2014 08:55 UTC)
Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] September 2014 Ready for Download! Freelance Traveller (01 Sep 2014 16:05 UTC)
Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] September 2014 Ready for Download! Timothy Collinson (01 Sep 2014 19:33 UTC)
Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] September 2014 Ready for Download! Freelance Traveller (01 Sep 2014 23:59 UTC)
Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] epubs William Ewing (02 Sep 2014 20:00 UTC)
Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] September 2014 Ready for Download! Freelance Traveller (01 Sep 2014 15:34 UTC)

Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] September 2014 Ready for Download! Timothy Collinson 01 Sep 2014 08:55 UTC

> On 31 Aug 2014, at 22:35, Freelance Traveller <xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com> wrote:
>
> The September 2014 issue of Freelance Traveller is ready for download!

Thank you - looks great!

> This month, we spotlight Timothy Collinson's After-Action Report on
> TravCon 14 in the UK. As usual, it seems to have gone well, and Timothy
> left with more experience than he came in with - and a couple of
> trophies, besides!

It was a great weekend.

And I did try to persuade others to do a write up... But with no success.  Next year of course can be brilliant and it might still feel like an anti-climax.  I may have peaked...  :-)

> The rest of the issue is the usual assortment of reviews, house rules,
> adventures, and so on that you've come to know - and hopefully, love -

Oh yes. Definitely love.  The first of the month (ish) is always a date to look forward to.

> from Freelance Traveller.
>
> We always appreciate feedback, on the magazine as a whole, on specific
> issues as a whole, and on specific articles. Comments on articles will
> get passed to the article's author. Please do let us know what you
> think; write to us at xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com with your comments!
>
> You can download this issue from the usual place, our website at
> http://www.freelancetraveller.com/magazine/
>
> In addition to the listing by date of back issues, we've added a cover
> gallery, so that if you remember what the cover looked like, but don't
> remember the date, you can still find that issue and download it (or
> read its articles on the web). The link to the cover gallery is on the
> page at the link above, right at the beginning of the back issues list.

Any plans to do a print on demand version (with, is it Lightning Source?) for those of us sad folk who still like paper for reading?!  Would it be much extra work?  I'd have to pay for postage but it would presumably have a nicer cover/binding than trying to print it myself.  Just a thought.

tc