12P/Pons-Brooks updated lightcurve Nick James (10 Jan 2024 21:18 UTC)
RE: [BAA Comets] 12P/Pons-Brooks updated lightcurve Andrew Robertson (10 Jan 2024 22:19 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] 12P/Pons-Brooks updated lightcurve Nick James (15 Jan 2024 06:56 UTC)
RE: [BAA Comets] 12P/Pons-Brooks updated lightcurve Peter Tickner (15 Jan 2024 10:17 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] 12P/Pons-Brooks updated lightcurve Nick James (15 Jan 2024 20:49 UTC)

Re: [BAA Comets] 12P/Pons-Brooks updated lightcurve Nick James 15 Jan 2024 06:56 UTC
The latest lightcurve shows that the near-nucleus magnitude has risen to
around 12.6 as the comet approaches the Sun. There is no sign of any
significant outburst.

A combination of poor weather and altitude limits and technical problems
at remote telescopes means that we have had a few days recently with no
observations. If you have any data for those dates please let me know.

Nick.