(missing)
Re: pronouncing was Re: [TML]A question for the panel regarding jump drive and relativity Michael Houghton (11 Sep 2020 16:08 UTC)
(missing)
(missing)

Re: pronouncing was Re: [TML]A question for the panel regarding jump drive and relativity Michael Houghton 11 Sep 2020 16:07 UTC

Howdy!

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 9:38 AM <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:

> Then there's abuse of latin roots....
>
> Radius -> Radii
> Gladius -> Gladii
> P*nis -> P*nii
That would be maybe Peni, or maybe Pena.

One virus; two viri.
One octopus; two octopodes.

yours,
Michael