MT Attaching Fusion and Plasma Factors ewan@xxxxxx (24 Sep 2020 11:51 UTC)
Re: [TML] MT Attaching Fusion and Plasma Factors Rupert Boleyn (24 Sep 2020 13:56 UTC)
Re: [TML] MT Attaching Fusion and Plasma Factors Thomas RUX (24 Sep 2020 14:12 UTC)
RE: [TML] MT Attaching Fusion and Plasma Factors ewan@xxxxxx (24 Sep 2020 19:33 UTC)
RE: [TML] MT Attaching Fusion and Plasma Factors Thomas RUX (24 Sep 2020 22:29 UTC)
Re: [TML] MT Attaching Fusion and Plasma Factors Rupert Boleyn (25 Sep 2020 00:45 UTC)
Re: [TML] MT Attaching Fusion and Plasma Factors Thomas RUX (25 Sep 2020 02:31 UTC)
RE: [TML] MT Attaching Fusion and Plasma Factors ewan@xxxxxx (26 Sep 2020 13:58 UTC)
Re: [TML] MT Attaching Fusion and Plasma Factors Rupert Boleyn (26 Sep 2020 16:17 UTC)
Re: [TML] MT Attaching Fusion and Plasma Factors Postmark (28 Sep 2020 12:11 UTC)

RE: [TML] MT Attaching Fusion and Plasma Factors Thomas RUX 24 Sep 2020 22:29 UTC

Hi ewan,

> On 09/24/2020 12:32 PM xxxxxx@quibell.org.uk wrote:
>

> Thanks Guys,
>
> Now I thought that, because that's what I've done in the absence of anything else, however I couldn't find that in the rules anywhere. Which I found really strange. Which is why I asked the question. Now it might be that I'm just missing something, and I'm quite prepared to accept that I have. Could you point me to the right place?

MT Referee's Manual p. 59

"Lasers: Lasers fire a concentrated light energy in beams or pulses against enemy targets."

"Energy Weapons (which include plasma guns and fusion guns): These weapons fire a highly energized beam of ionized gas at the target: with the fusion gun this gas actually proceeds to fusion."

I also did a cross check in CT LBB 5 HG 2 p. 45 "Beam Weapon Table: Beam weapons include lasers and energy (fusion and plasma) guns..."

Tom Rux