Worldbuilding/Culturebuilding Notes: Sumptuary Laws and Customs Freelance Traveller (31 May 2015 16:15 UTC)
Re: [TML] Worldbuilding/Culturebuilding Notes: Sumptuary Laws and Customs Brad Rogers (27 Jun 2015 11:26 UTC)

Re: [TML] Worldbuilding/Culturebuilding Notes: Sumptuary Laws and Customs Brad Rogers 27 Jun 2015 10:58 UTC

On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 10:59:06 +0200
Knapp <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Knapp,

>You often hear about bad rich people but the rich and powerful that I
>have met have all been some of the nicest humans that I have ever met.

'Twas ever thus;  Bad news travels fast.  Good news isn't 'news'.   :-(

--
 Regards  _
Just coz they do it in the movies, don't mean to say that it's cool