Multiple habitable worlds in system Christopher Sean Hilton (16 Oct 2016 22:30 UTC)
Re: [TML] Multiple habitable worlds in system Evyn MacDude (17 Oct 2016 01:12 UTC)
Re: [TML] Multiple habitable worlds in system Christopher Sean Hilton (17 Oct 2016 03:13 UTC)
Re: [TML] Multiple habitable worlds in system Tim (17 Oct 2016 02:53 UTC)
Re: [TML] Multiple habitable worlds in system Jerry Barrington (17 Oct 2016 09:00 UTC)
Re: [TML] Multiple habitable worlds in system Tim (17 Oct 2016 12:55 UTC)
Re: [TML] Multiple habitable worlds in system Jerry Barrington (17 Oct 2016 18:09 UTC)
Re: [TML] Multiple habitable worlds in system Kelly St. Clair (17 Oct 2016 20:10 UTC)
Re: [TML] Multiple habitable worlds in system C. Berry (17 Oct 2016 20:17 UTC)
Re: [TML] Multiple habitable worlds in system Bruce Johnson (17 Oct 2016 20:26 UTC)
Re: [TML] Multiple habitable worlds in system C. Berry (17 Oct 2016 20:34 UTC)
Re: [TML] Multiple habitable worlds in system Bruce Johnson (17 Oct 2016 20:45 UTC)
Re: [TML] Multiple habitable worlds in system C. Berry (17 Oct 2016 20:52 UTC)
Re: [TML] Multiple habitable worlds in system shadow@xxxxxx (18 Oct 2016 06:24 UTC)
Re: [TML] Multiple habitable worlds in system Jerry Barrington (18 Oct 2016 08:25 UTC)

Re: [TML] Multiple habitable worlds in system Bruce Johnson 17 Oct 2016 20:44 UTC

Hmm, that’s how I managed to miss it, I think, I did not check D4 or D8, just D6 and D20 which were not powers of 2. Also I’ll admit I didn’t look at patterns, but when I ended using the functions in my programs I don’t recall patterns coming up all the frequently. This was for a random dungeon generator, a character generator and some cool terrain-building stuff.

I’ll admit though, the pinnacle of my Apple II programming, at least in terms of popularity was “triangles!” which simply generated random triangles on the screen when a key was pressed. Kept our friend’s 4-year-old fascinated for hours. 8-)

I had much more fun programming computers BEFORE I did it for a living... :-/