A Small Ship TU, a bit of handwavium to explain it. J. Michael Looney (14 Sep 2014 07:34 UTC)
Re: [TML] A Small Ship TU, a bit of handwavium to explain it. Ian Whitchurch (14 Sep 2014 22:21 UTC)
Re: [TML] A Small Ship TU, a bit of handwavium to explain it. Ian Whitchurch (14 Sep 2014 23:15 UTC)
Re: [TML] A Small Ship TU, a bit of handwavium to explain it. Ian Whitchurch (15 Sep 2014 00:19 UTC)
Re: [TML] A Small Ship TU, a bit of handwavium to explain it. Ian Whitchurch (15 Sep 2014 13:26 UTC)
Re: [TML] A Small Ship TU, a bit of handwavium to explain it. Evyn MacDude (15 Sep 2014 03:43 UTC)

Re: [TML] A Small Ship TU, a bit of handwavium to explain it. Evyn MacDude 15 Sep 2014 03:43 UTC

On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 8:32 PM, Phil Pugliese (via tml list)
<xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:

> Interesting..
>
> I don't have ready access to 'Trillion Credit Squad.' but I recall that it used a different calculus.
>
> I also have a distant memory that there were big discrepancies 'tween the economic systems of those two & some of the info published about the 3I.

There have been many long convoluted heated discussions of those
numbers and the numbers that they compare and contrast with in striker
and what they all mean in terms of the larger Traveller universe, and
if they were truly meant to model the Imperium or just support to run
that style of game....

--
Evyn