Re: [BAA Comets] C/2020 X3 and C/2020 S3 imaged during the recent total eclipse Thomas Lehmann 18 Dec 2020 22:09 UTC

What a great experiment, very well done, Nick! Hope you enjoyed the
eclipse besides hunting for those comets and summer in Argentina.
Will you try to get some photometry out of your images?

Cheers,
Thomas