Re: [BAA Comets] C/2020 X3 and C/2020 S3 imaged during the recent total eclipse Nick James 18 Dec 2020 23:05 UTC

Thomas,

Yes, using UCAC-4 V I get C/2020 S3 at 5.1 and C/2020 X3 at 6.1 using
the green pixels of my camera.

I have some astrometry too but I can't work out how the MPC "Roving
Observer" code works with ADES files. Does anyone know?

The astrometry is unlikely to be very accurate due to the very short
focal length (100mm) and consequently large (17 arcsec) pixels.

Nick.