Re: [TML] Parental Advisory: Vector Thrust - Session 0: "Baked Potatoes" Jeff Zeitlin (23 May 2020 18:07 UTC)

Re: [TML] Parental Advisory: Vector Thrust - Session 0: "Baked Potatoes" Jeff Zeitlin 23 May 2020 18:06 UTC

On Sun, 24 May 2020 02:05:33 +1000, Alex Goodwin
<xxxxxx@multitel.com.au> wrote:

>This will be slightly anachronic - some characters were spun up after
>this session nominally started, but I've lumped them into the chargen post.

Usually, events like this lead to stories somewhere in the future that
notionally start "No «coprolites», there we were...". I think this campaign
is looking to go into the books as one where the stories start "Oh,
«coprolites», there we were..."...

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2020. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)
The Traveller Downport (http://www.downport.com)