Re: [TML] Parental Advisory: Vector Thrust - Session 0: "Baked Potatoes" Alex Goodwin (23 May 2020 19:26 UTC)

On 24/5/20 4:06 am, Jeff Zeitlin wrote:
> On Sun, 24 May 2020 02:05:33 +1000, Alex Goodwin
> <xxxxxx@multitel.com.au> wrote:
>
>> This will be slightly anachronic - some characters were spun up after
>> this session nominally started, but I've lumped them into the chargen post.
> Usually, events like this lead to stories somewhere in the future that
> notionally start "No «coprolites», there we were...". I think this campaign
> is looking to go into the books as one where the stories start "Oh,
> «coprolites», there we were..."...

Wait 'till you see session 1.

I will take this opportunity to remind the Learned and Honourable
Members (yes, Mr Collinson, that includes you) that this mob haven't
made it across the border yet.

I will also remind the L&H Members that Rosa made an enemy out of an AZS
flag officer who's still bouncing around the Rim Province - she's still
on active duty, and she's _pissed_.  Something about costing her a
promotion or something due to umm...friction caused in/around the Vegan
District.  (This may well hurt UN/TC chances at allying with them later
on down track).

I'm pretty sure no one else on the Paradise knows about that yet.

Is it just me, or are even the various black markets in the Ziru Sirka
bureaucratised?