T-6. Six days until the Traveller Liftoff crowdfunding. Rouven Weinbach (26 Aug 2014 06:00 UTC)
Re: [TML] T-6. Six days until the Traveller Liftoff crowdfunding. Ros Knox & Michael Barry (26 Aug 2014 13:30 UTC)

Re: [TML] T-6. Six days until the Traveller Liftoff crowdfunding. Ros Knox & Michael Barry 26 Aug 2014 13:30 UTC

Who is the team working on Liftoff? The artwork looks great!