T-6. Six days until the Traveller Liftoff crowdfunding. Rouven Weinbach (26 Aug 2014 06:00 UTC)
Re: [TML] T-6. Six days until the Traveller Liftoff crowdfunding. Ros Knox & Michael Barry (26 Aug 2014 13:30 UTC)
Re: [TML] T-6. Six days until the Traveller Liftoff crowdfunding. Craig Berry (26 Aug 2014 16:42 UTC)

Re: [TML] T-6. Six days until the Traveller Liftoff crowdfunding. Craig Berry 26 Aug 2014 16:41 UTC

Looks very nice, but I'd suggest an intense cycle of proofreading.
Just flipping through, I found at the top of page 6 in the "Did you
know" box "no one *as* found out" rather than "has". Also, "northpole"
rather than "north pole".

Also, that storm isn't permanent, so that part is wrong, and it could
be explained at any time, so this text is at high risk of becoming
obsolete.

--
Craig Berry (http://google.com/+CraigBerry)
"Eternity is in love with the productions of time." - William Blake