T-6. Six days until the Traveller Liftoff crowdfunding. Rouven Weinbach (26 Aug 2014 06:00 UTC)
Re: [TML] T-6. Six days until the Traveller Liftoff crowdfunding. Ros Knox & Michael Barry (26 Aug 2014 13:30 UTC)
Re: [TML] T-6. Six days until the Traveller Liftoff crowdfunding. Rouven Weinbach (26 Aug 2014 18:28 UTC)

Re: [TML] T-6. Six days until the Traveller Liftoff crowdfunding. Rouven Weinbach 26 Aug 2014 18:28 UTC

Thanks for pointing that out. We didn't do an extensive proofreading for
the layout sample but will definately do so for the final product. After
all, there are still changes coming in.