Re: Naval Scout/Couriers Re: [TML] Why do those big ships carry so many fighters? Bruce Johnson (24 Oct 2014 13:58 UTC)

Re: Naval Scout/Couriers Re: [TML] Why do those big ships carry so many fighters? Bruce Johnson 24 Oct 2014 13:44 UTC

On Oct 24, 2014, at 6:33 AM, Jeffrey Schwartz <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:

>> (Preferably, a bay on the upper surface, so it can be deployed if you
>> crash/land on water/suffer a landing gear failure/etc.)
>>

> When I built the "Sierra" class in Second Life, I put a Zodiac-style
> boat as an item stored (deflated) in the air/raft bay.
> The idea was it would be a handy thing while field-refuelling in
> lakes/rivers/ocean

A Zodiac-style inflatable with some modified grav-belt-type CG to make an inflatable air-raft.

--
Bruce Johnson

"Wherever you go, there you are." B. Banzai, PhD