Re: [TML] Parental Advisory: Vector Thrust - The Canon Timeline Goes Boink Alex Goodwin (06 Jul 2020 18:03 UTC)

On 7/7/20 3:52 am, xxxxxx@gmail.com wrote:
> Technically isn't that the end of the timeline as we know it, not the
> world? ;)
>
> On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 12:12 PM Alex Goodwin
> <xxxxxx@multitel.com.au <mailto:xxxxxx@multitel.com.au>>
> wrote:
>
>     PA:VT has definitely and obviously departed the canonical timeline.
>
>     El Capitane, Bert, Badass Badass-Moustache, et al, have, in the
>     process
>     of recovering from The Goofy Holler, found a way for the just-renamed
>     Terran Confederation to break out of its current pocket at its
>     current TTL.
>
>     Something something... LEO-NARD! BERN-STEIN!

As I can't carry a tune in a shipping container (let alone a ruddy
bucket), I'll defer to Mr Stipe's phrasing.

Besides, it's a divergence, not an ending (since spacetime itself
continues as The Beat Goes On).

Still have to write up tonight's session and run the epilogue next week
- as IW2: Electric Boogaloo brews up in the background.