Changing The Jump Drive Jeff Zeitlin (29 Jul 2017 01:04 UTC)
Re: [TML] Changing The Jump Drive Amber Witherspoon (29 Jul 2017 01:28 UTC)
Re: [TML] Changing The Jump Drive Amber Witherspoon (29 Jul 2017 01:57 UTC)
Re: [TML] Changing The Jump Drive Amber Witherspoon (29 Jul 2017 15:58 UTC)
Re: [TML] Changing The Jump Drive Timothy Collinson (04 Aug 2017 17:47 UTC)
Re: [TML] Changing The Jump Drive C. Berry (04 Aug 2017 18:03 UTC)
Re: [TML] Changing The Jump Drive Amber Witherspoon (04 Aug 2017 19:51 UTC)
Re: [TML] Changing The Jump Drive Kurt Feltenberger (04 Aug 2017 23:13 UTC)
Re: [TML] Changing The Jump Drive C. Berry (05 Aug 2017 20:30 UTC)
Re: [TML] Changing The Jump Drive Amber Witherspoon (05 Aug 2017 21:15 UTC)
Re: [TML] Changing The Jump Drive Tim (06 Aug 2017 03:09 UTC)
Re: [TML] Changing The Jump Drive Tim (29 Jul 2017 09:02 UTC)

Re: [TML] Changing The Jump Drive Amber Witherspoon 29 Jul 2017 15:58 UTC

Just for fun, let's run another progression: exponential
Parsecs/Week
Jump Exponent/M-Drive Rating
-   - M1/ M2/ M3/ M4/ M5/ M6
J1 - 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6
J2 - 1/ 4/ 9/ 16/ 25/ 36
J3 - 1/ 8/ 27/ 64/ 125/ 216
J4 - 1/ 16/ 81/ 256/ 625/ 1296
J5 - 1/ 32/ 243/ 1024/ 3125/ 7776
J6 - 1/ 64/ 729/ 4096/ 15625/ 46656

Ladies and gentlemen (are there any here? If not, I apologize for the
insult), we just hit FULL LENSMEN!